e-learning - future of education?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

E-learning as a subject of the blog

Finally, not without hesitation, I decided to start my blog with “real posts”. I decide to write about E-learning. I hesitated between “internet reverse auctions” and just e-learning. Reverse auctions is the subject I already went through and scored some experience while e-learning is the topic I really have no idea about yet, but want to investigate it and find out about new possibilities!. So … e-learning won!

However, I decided to start another blog, which will describe my project of reverse auctions. In that blog (out of assignment) I will describe my experience about implementing reverse auctions system in WSiP (already not the biggest polish book publisher; second position). This blog is on the side http://www.reverseauction.blogspot.com/.

So I start to search the net! Of course form WIKIpedia.

I would be grateful for any suggestion about e-learning tools.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 am  

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home